The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
But the choice of wording is not City's - it's Sky's. There is something different and you nor i will ever know the full story. I am happy to give our owners the benefit of the doubt - they have been wonderful owners
How does that make it any better? Some guy at sky worded something differently to the other guy at sky writing the Chelsea story. This wasn't rumours, City annoucnced it on their website with the 11 others, its as official as it gets, there's no benefit of the doubt to give, there's no doubt here at all, it happened.

If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend otherwise than good luck to you but I won't be

That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
I like your post. If it’s true as you say then it’s an incredible Masterstroke.

Who is to say that Woodward's replacement won't be on the UEFA board ? Or Agnelli's ? City have no way of influencing who will be on the new board of members. I don't buy this theory it for a moment.

It's absolute garbage that's why. There is absolutely no way we would have joined if this was our intention. We would have just let them go ahead and do it and destroy themselves whilst coming out of it smelling of roses. The outcome would have been exactly the same so why drag our own name through the mud?

That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
Tell me if wrong but I see it as City do not wish to take part in the ESL whereas Chelsea have to resign?

So we made it known we would be very interested but never signed the contract or am I wrong???

Never underestimate him - the guy is an operator at a level I don’t think football has seen before; in other circles he is seen as the gold standard for how to operate and that’s in a business that more cut-throat than little old football
Duncan Castles (I know...) has referred to him as the de facto prime minister of Abu Dhabi. So he's likely a decent mover and shaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.