The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Feel good factor back for City fans till 7.15 tomorrow night when we see Pep has made no changes to the team that played Chelsea.

But the choice of wording is not City's - it's Sky's. There is something different and you nor i will ever know the full story. I am happy to give our owners the benefit of the doubt - they have been wonderful owners
What are you drinking.

Those saying super league will never happen should look at the new format of the CL. I like it actually. A league replaces group stages. But UEFA changed the eligibility criteria to add a safeguard for the 'history' clubs.

Those saying super league will never happen should look at the new format of the CL. I like it actually. A league replaces group stages. But UEFA changed the eligibility criteria to add a safeguard for the 'history' clubs.
The only way the CL will ever have any credibility in my eyes is if it reverts back to the original European cup format of league winners only and straight into the hat for a knockout competition (sorry for the double quote)

Even if the reports are true, still leaves a really bitter taste for me.

Us as fans, as well as having some brilliant times over the years, have had to get used to being enemy number one.

This was the chance to stand tall, above the corrupt twats and show that our owners and club are different. The powers that be seem to have let us down miserably this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.