The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
But isn't reputation essential to "the project" for our owners? Surely that's completely in tatters now?

The only silver lining is that every fucker thought we were ruining football anyhow, we didn’t have a great reputation,at least now there are 5 other clubs that people can say were trying to ruin it.A gang of bastards if you like. Well played all.

As much as UEFA is hated (by cowing to G14 to fuck us over). If City get a seat at the table in the new order then Im inclined to believe they've planned a black bag coup possibly collusion with Chelsea. The powers may have weighed up fan backlash with a major power play knowing most fans will be of forgiving nature when the silverware rolls in. Maybe am reaching and wishful thinking but what a thought :)

Duncan Castles (I know...) has referred to him as the de facto prime minister of Abu Dhabi. So he's likely a decent mover and shaker.
I applaud your will, and strength of mind, not grab that pun opportunity with both hands. The sign of a mature poster - I pray that I have your level of control when the time comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.