The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Nasser declined the eca s presidency, and tebas is the one who hates you and us. He is the tool real barca etc used to block our clubs.
Uefa wronged us as well, but my opinion is they did cos this association is too weak to put the "historical" in their places. They asked for a ffp, they asked for sanctions etc, in the end uefa dealed this badly enough so psg and city could prove them wrong in court.
If uefa becomes stronger and puts equity above historicals, it ll be better for all. Its good the cartel lost credibility and power. Table turns and our semis is the proof of the new age incoming.
spot on

Its now with UEFA to grab control back and take european football forward on a level footing. That means no club should have protection or be allowed to exert power within UEFA in order to better itself

Contrary to what some are saying, our club’s name has not been dragged through the mud. WE are the club. WE opposed this more ferociously than anyone else. WE, OUR club, should be proud.
Bayern? PSG? Dortmund?

Great that we're the first to ditch the ridiculous idea, but mindboggling that anyone thought this was a good idea in the first place - all 6 teams look like scum at this moment, some more than others definitely, but City and Chelsea have not come out well in my opinion.

How does that make it any better? Some guy at sky worded something differently to the other guy at sky writing the Chelsea story. This wasn't rumours, City annoucnced it on their website with the 11 others, its as official as it gets, there's no benefit of the doubt to give, there's no doubt here at all, it happened.

If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend otherwise than good luck to you but I won't be

Could say the same to you. You are determined to blame our owners without knowing the real details. Off you go then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.