The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
SPOT ON CC1 !!
Some of the shit I`ve read on here today has bordered on KFAs thinking they are the Billy Big Bollocks.
We know nothing so far ref todays outcome and the reasons for change of heart.
One things for certain ... we will hear from Khaldoon in good time and I would prefer to wait and see what he has to say.
The Club dropped a bollock in most of our opinions but I am more than prepared to wait and see what our response is.
Khaldoon’s well rehearsed interviews are just that.

even if there was some scheme at play, they can’t admit that publicly.

Sense has prevailed, but only after they had no choice. The fact City where even involved in this utter fucking shit show, needs explaining to the support. No matter how much money anyone has, to take a decision like this without even telling the manager and players, never mind the real heart of every club, the support, is utterly wrong. This has shown that no billionaire can use our clubs like play things to make them even more money. A lot of apologising and promises that no decisions as fundamental as this, aren't even considered unless consultation is taken and it doesn't lead to dragging the club into a barrel of shite only a fucking tosser would think was ok. Will any heads roll for bringing the club into disrepute?

Arrogant greedy bastards 0 Football fans 3
Today's victory is more important than any trophy we may win this season, as for heads rolling...the club cat will be keeping a low profile.

That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
Sounds great but I’m not buying it tbh. Just feels like we fucked up and might land on our feet.

I know he’s roundly hated on here, but have to share...

I think he speaks for the everyman, and to take his “comedy” monologue time to discuss something he openly admitted no-one in the audience, and few people watching knew or cared about was laudable.

Respect.

I hope he stubs his toe until he dies the unfunny fuck nugget

mood.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.