The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
You really have to ask how our 'well run' club™ thought that joining this complete pile of shite that collapsed within 48 hours was a great idea.

And please, don't tell me that we were forced into it as we are owned by an immensely powerful and unbelievably wealthy player on the global stage that could buy and sell every other **** involved.

Is this all over then?

Are going to get away with this, with no punishment?

I doubt it! I’d expect to see points deductions or relegations for all clubs involved - a fine is futile.

I’m disgusted... not with the club or the board but with some of the comments on here.
People have forgotten we have the best owners in football, the fact is the club really didn’t have much of a choice in joining up - we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash you know... you all want the worlds best talent playing for city and that takes money... our owner has already invested will over a billion into our club and not took anything out.

The board would have taken the SL money are reinvested it into the club I’m sure whilst the other owners would have bought super yachts with it - that’s the difference so please stop with the constant bashing of the best owners in football who didn’t have much of a choice... and comparing them to the owners of the rags, dippers etc is fucking shameful and you should hang your heads in shame...

They made an error and corrected it and can hold there heads up high because if City/ Chelsea hadn’t have done what they had done then the American parasites would have still carried in regardless ............. my god it’s a sickener the Oil club and Russian Nadia club have blown apart the good old Americans ......... they have embarrassed them and I hope the fans really turn up the heat on these rats especially Levy at Spurs he should have known better ....... the others may not get the jist and the history of the English game he should know and to me he’s the worst of the lot

You really have to ask how our 'well run' club™ thought that joining this complete pile of shite that collapsed within 48 hours was a great idea.

And please, don't tell me that we were forced into it as we are owned by an immensely powerful and unbelievably wealthy player on the global stage that could buy and sell every other **** involved.
Jesus wept...

Is this all over then?

Are going to get away with this, with no punishment?

I doubt it! I’d expect to see points deductions or relegations for all clubs involved - a fine is futile.
Can’t happen hence why yesterday the 14 PL were powerless as they need 75% to carry through a significant punishment Once City left ESL the other 5 knew they could be expelled

Jesus wept...
Do you care to put up a counter argument to my post?

I’m disgusted... not with the club or the board but with some of the comments on here.
People have forgotten we have the best owners in football, the fact is the club really didn’t have much of a choice in joining up - we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash you know... you all want the worlds best talent playing for city and that takes money... our owner has already invested will over a billion into our club and not took anything out.

The board would have taken the SL money are reinvested it into the club I’m sure whilst the other owners would have bought super yachts with it - that’s the difference so please stop with the constant bashing of the best owners in football who didn’t have much of a choice... and comparing them to the owners of the rags, dippers etc is fucking shameful and you should hang your heads in shame...

What an utter crock of shit this post is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.