How are we all feeling about our club today?

If we were the Trojan Horse that bought the whole shitty house of cards down there’s plenty of fucking posters on this forum that will need to write their own apologies to the owner and board.
What a entitled, judgemental & sanctimonious bunch of victims we are!
No we don’t. If we do, then so do people like Kevin de Bruyne. Have a look at what he wrote last night. He was basically calling City out for ruining his boyhood dream.

They’ve been silly, not so much in what they attempted to do but in underestimating both the strength and loyalty of supporters; they’re not alone in that regard, however.

It genuinely blows my mind that some fans feel exactly the same about the Club after what has happened over the last few days.

What the club tried to do here was shit on 100 plus years of history and tradition. They showed that they don't really give a shit about their 'legacy' fans (for legacy read the fans who have stuck with the club through all the bad times), the very fans who they said were one of the main reasons they bought the club. They showed that they don't give a shit for football as a whole, forgetting where all clubs (and in particular City) have come from.

I can understand wanting to forgive & forget (hell, that's what I want to do) but for many fans I suspect there's going to have to be some serious bridge building by the club.
It's a classic case of Blind faith, hard to fathom sometimes

You truly believe that City had no idea till Saturday? I knew about it in January, in a different guise but the same principle. It'd be lovely to forgive and forget and call City as the Knights in shining armour but smell the coffee ffs

Discussing the practicality of a coup and being aware someone was conducting a coup are two separate things, and city had no idea this was happening until it was already underway.

I feel Ashamed, angry, sick.

I can’t get over the fact we colluded with the Glaziers, Agnelli, FSG, Perez.

We even quoted these people on our official website.

Goes against everything this club has ever stood for.

The damage done is irreparable.

have you thought maybe we set the yanks up on this? That our owner and chairman finally found a way to show the world what the yanks and big corrupt super clubs were like finally? I personally think there was something going on behind the scenes with us and UEFA to set these guys up hence cerefin being so positive in his statement about us? Plus the rags etc have all lost their place on the board of UEFA? So the main people who tried to get us banned for years, changed rules to suit are now all out of power with UEFA?! Not a coincidence imo.
I’m wondering if rag fans were in on this, too, in a cunning pincer movement to unseat the Glazers?

I heard Khaldoon was spotted having a snide pint with a few of them recently in the Macari Arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.