Is there any point in expanding the stadium now?

Why are we undoing our own good work? The ESL was a mistake the club rectified that by pulling out, now is not the time to dessert them.
Our fan base at the moment seems to be shrinking by the minute, I really hope it's just the voiciferous minority (again). I would have never watched us again if we had joined the ESL; but we didn't so I'm still in, 55 years and counting.
Shrinking by the minute ? Based on what evidence. A mere185 fans, jerking their knees violently, vowed that there was “no chance” they would renew their season ticket if the esl had come into being.
The other forty odd thousand seasoncard holders - the silent sensible majority - will all be there again give or take the usual number of people who for entirely personal reasons stop going.

At a guess id say our fan base is getting much bigger - evidenced by more merch being sold, more members. more hits on social media. Success attracts new fans - a decade of being England’s top club at a time when the PL is the world’s favourite league will have increased the number of blues exponentially.

Why are we undoing our own good work? The ESL was a mistake the club rectified that by pulling out, now is not the time to dessert them.
Our fan base at the moment seems to be shrinking by the minute, I really hope it's just the voiciferous minority (again). I would have never watched us again if we had joined the ESL; but we didn't so I'm still in, 55 years and counting.
What's shrinking? where does that come from?

Make tickets affordable and easy to buy, they would be ques all round the stadium.

Why would the club expand the stadium? They don't care about legacy fans who actually attend games... There are droves of glory hunters in the far east just waiting to be enticed by City's marketing team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.