City’s New Kits - 2021/22

86bc0aebe76d734057c9aac672f317f2.png

Just buy the 10/11 socks off eBay for it :)
this with the badge central and etihad underneath in white would be perfect!
This is all they need to do, it’s not that difficult really if they’d listen to what fans want. Don’t mind about the badge position.

Not the inspiring that shirt.

There was an article written a while ago back by Sam Lee who talked about football shirts being made overwhelmingly for the foreign markets.

Traditional shirt designs don't appear to people in outer Mongolia I'm afraid.

This is all they need to do, it’s not that difficult really if they’d listen to what fans want. Don’t mind about the badge position.

That’s why fans don’t make the shirts. You’d have the exact same shirt every year and less and less people would buy them because they wouldn’t differentiate enough from the year prior. They need to be mixed up a bit each season so it feels like it’s something new.

I got told once that the 10/11 shirt sales were really underwhelming compared to the 09/10 shirt. The feeling was that the shirts were too similar meaning fans felt there was no point in buying the newer one.

View attachment 14754

Subtle print on the away kit...

:)
Hahahahahahahaha AMAZING WORK, take a bow
Can’t remember that but he was a big red and travelled home and away watching them but the blues at work,and there was a few of us, just laughed after seeing that footage. Not sure he lived it down and stills makes me laugh
Took me a while but I found it
An absolute classic from years gone by, sums up just how gloriously, uncomprehendingly thick they are :)

DB58176E-B093-433A-ADD5-8F31C23F4BCE.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.