EFL Cup Final Commentary

Just watching the highlights on Quest.
Michael Brown and Paul Walker on commentary.
Re Laporte
The first challenge, “lucky to get away without a yellow” (agree)
2nd one, Michael Brown, “If he gets booked for the first one then I guarantee he doesn’t make that tackle there”
Not that difficult is it?
You red loving biased twats.

People complaining about Tyler/Sky is like someone going in to the swamp megastore and coming out complaining that they had no City shirts for sale.
Perhaps. We know that’s true.
But in a week where we are being told that football is a business and all about money, Sky show yet again, in a final, that the product they are selling is not targeted at a City fan base.

That’s the truth of this whole debacle. Sky are a huge part of the overall problem. They sell the bias. Their audience is the Red Tops and anyone else who buys the anti-City narrative.
They dress it up a bit in the after match analysis but their commentary always plays to their main audience.

Predictably they were absolutely fucking disgraceful today. Annoys me when goons of all clubs rank rat boy as a good pundit - he’s not he just stridently parrots the obvious basic points repeatedly. Don’t mind his bias against us, at least he’s honest - the real scumbag is Tyler, dementia oozing from every pore as he gleefully agrees with rat boy begging for cards every foul we make.

The panel were largely shite although Dawson came across well when talking about Spurs’ next manager. Mediocre conversation is what you’d expect without a proper journalist / broadcaster presenting and that’s exactly what we got. Way too little actual match talk and way too much talk about the super league.

Sky are awful hypocrites, slamming the clubs at every opportunity for their naked greed etc. Pot kettle black you cunts.

Said on the post match thread that I was listening to Talk Sport in the car. They had Jamie O Hara on and they were taking calls off Spuds fans. They couldn’t believe the gulf in class between the 2 teams and their worry is who the hell is going to manage them now? The question is can they still attract a top class manager let alone keep their best players in the summer?

Spurs finally get into our half after 19 minutes ........ on 20 minutes, the commentator said "it's a much more even game now"
SophisticatedBareCopperhead-max-1mb.gif

Thankfully watched it in a Preston boozer with no audio most of the time. First half I did hear GN crediting city with being the only team on the pitch, bit after that nowt.

Guys they don't want to give us owt, it's ok, we've helped ourselves.

Predictably they were absolutely fucking disgraceful today. Annoys me when goons of all clubs rank rat boy as a good pundit - he’s not he just stridently parrots the obvious basic points repeatedly. Don’t mind his bias against us, at least he’s honest - the real scumbag is Tyler, dementia oozing from every pore as he gleefully agrees with rat boy begging for cards every foul we make.

The panel were largely shite although Dawson came across well when talking about Spurs’ next manager. Mediocre conversation is what you’d expect without a proper journalist / broadcaster presenting and that’s exactly what we got. Way too little actual match talk and way too much talk about the super league.

Sky are awful hypocrites, slamming the clubs at every opportunity for their naked greed etc. Pot kettle black you cunts.
Dawson was a refreshing change to the usual pundit bollocks. Normally, Neville calls it as he sees it - even when it's his team that are dire, but today he seemed to have put on some fake angry persona to play to his new audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.