EFL Cup Final Commentary

You can count on one hand the clubs in english football who have had a more successful history than oursleves in the last fifty years , and our attendances have always been in the top six clubs in the country home and away , if we do not have any history there are another 80 to 90 clubs in this country who have zero history as well.
100% mate. Sure we are 6th maybe 7th on the trophy count against all other clubs in the uk.

Perhaps. We know that’s true.
But in a week where we are being told that football is a business and all about money, Sky show yet again, in a final, that the product they are selling is not targeted at a City fan base.

That’s the truth of this whole debacle. Sky are a huge part of the overall problem. They sell the bias. Their audience is the Red Tops and anyone else who buys the anti-City narrative.
They dress it up a bit in the after match analysis but their commentary always plays to their main audience.
Absolutely nailed everything I was going to say. These hypocritical twats have been clutching their pearls and portraying themselves as the saviours of football for the last week. Then serve up that same shite pandering to the establishment. Can’t wait until Amazon or DAZN make these dinosaurs extinct

I’ve heard louder farts at a funeral than his reaction to Laporte’s goal.

Sorry about that. It was the vindaloo the night before, I’d held it in for ages and tried to time it to when the organ was full pelt, only for the psalm to end quicker than I thought and me to be caught on full bellow echo’d by that hard wooden pew.

Tbf he was something like the real raheem today. Confidence?
He was decent.
Took his man on consistently but there was an element of him taking the wrong option by way of trying to impress.
And I still have absolutely no confidence in him in a one on one with the goalie.
He needs a few tap ins from inside the six yard area to get his scoring going again.

I just find Tyler tiresome. He's the History Man. Pads his commentary out with a seemingly endless supply of historical facts that have no relevance to whatever the game is he's supposed to be covering. You can often sense the co-commentator (especially Alan Smith) cringing at some of the stuff he comes out with . Today it was something significant about the number one in Spurs history.

And this It's Live! stuff. God sake, we know thst.
TV commentators have lost the art of silence.

We also don’t need to know if it was KDB’s 12 forward pass with his left foot, which is the most for him since the preseason friendly in Hong Kong in 2017, which ironically came against the same opposition.

Plucky little Spurs with a 300 million pound forward line when Boyo Bale came on were being treated like Dagenham and Redbridge reserves by the impartial commentators up against 1970 world cup winners Brazil.

I was thinking about how Neville is actually alright as long as he doesn't get himself wound up over something, at which point I'd rather listen to a symphony of scousers climaxing. Then I realised that he gets wound up a lot.

Gary could do with smoking a joint. Or going to the pub with Ally McCoist.

Just glad for some post-match analysis. I don’t remember any of this stuff. Reminds me of what away days are all about. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.