Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

I think you had too many bevvies enjoying the game.
I’m not even going to waste my time debating whether he is good enough for us.
And its Wood not Woods.
Yet you can waste your time being pedantic? A regular scorer, always puts a shift in and is good in the air. He would be cheap as chips yet you think he's not worthy? Any City players scoring hat tricks this year? We're letting our greatest ever scorer go. Any other players at the cheaper end interest you? or do you always want to spunk millions on superstars.

Yet you can waste your time being pedantic? A regular scorer, always puts a shift in and is good in the air. He would be cheap as chips yet you think he's not worthy? Any City players scoring hat tricks this year? We're letting our greatest ever scorer go. Any other players at the cheaper end interest you? or do you always want to spunk millions on superstars.
Happily

I don't know about the Laporte comment, but did anyone else notice just before the City goal that Spurs were referred to as "underdogs" - making them sound like some sort of plucky lower league side against bully boys? I thought they were supposed to be part of a European super league not long ago weren't they?

So pleased for the fans that were in the ground - wish I could have been there. Was there for both finals in 1981 - in Spurs end for replay, never forget trying to look pleased while being mobbed at the end, also two most obnoxious people I've ever known in my personal life happen to be spurs fans - so all round good day yesterday!!

Me too. The celebrations when Nasri scored against Sunderland are in my top three supporting us. It was bedlam up in the gods when that went it.
That whole day was so special, that goal from Yaya just wow, we were still cheering if you remember when Nasri thumped in his goal!!!!! - Also a great finish from Navas to cap it off, I just had a great feeling that day, somehow I just new we were going to win - a strange new feeling for a life long Blue of course :) !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.