Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

Had a long drive last night, so initially listened to Smooth FM (better for negotiating the M25)

Anyway, the DJ came on and there was a shout out from City fans traveling back on a coach who were also listing to Smooth, and he mentioned the score and congratulated City and the fans.

I thought that was a nice little touch. Wonder if the fans that phoned in are members on here.

Losing like Regulion
REMMichaelStipePA130511.jpg
Hahaha - how did you come up with that? Glad you did, mate! Quality!

I thought spurs were abit embarrassing really time wasting from the start, and set up for a penalty shoot out !

Spurs have been in two finals in the last few years and have shit their pants in both. Champions league worst final in history.

Yesterday it reminded me of the rags v millwall fc cup final, were millwall set up for penalties.

I thought spurs were abit embarrassing really time wasting from the start, and set up for a penalty shoot out !

Spurs have been in two finals in the last few years and have shit their pants in both. Champions league worst final in history.

Yesterday it reminded me of the rags v millwall fc cup final, were millwall set up for penalties.

They were also awful in the 2015 league cup final.

A regular scorer, always puts a shift in and is good in the air. He would be cheap as chips yet you think he's not worthy?
if it was either him for a song or Haaland at £150 mill plus the 1 mill per week it is rumored he’s after, I would roll the dice on the relatively cheap as chips options. Leicester did and got Vardy and Mahrez.

I accept Haaland is stellar but I’m sick of this kind of money being thrown around. So long as clubs do this, debt will always drive schemes like Super League.

Especially if clubs like Madrid and Barca keep throwing away hundreds of millions they cannot afford, until they are in so deep a hole they can only get out via super league nonsense.

If we have to have FFP then make debt as important as profit and loss. Which they will not because then the FFP trap will catch those it was crafted to protect from clubs like us challenging them.

It would soon take the heat out of the transfer and wage market when clubs like Real, Man Utd etc couldn’t make any signings until their debts were reduced to a set level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.