Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

When we relax and play our normal game we give the opposition much more to worry about than they give us. After they scored we had to do just that and as a result won the game. No matter how many times I watch their goal I still get annoyed it was criminal defending, but fair play we turned it around.

The big danger now is thinking the hard work is done, with their forward line it never is. More of the same in the second leg please.

I like your posts normally. But really am struggling to understand this. I know you mean well, But to say "not play so well"...

That second half was the best from any English side in Europe you'll see.

I think the team defended well, kept possession well but offensively I think the team should & can do better.

Jenas was a twat tonight. But one of the only things he got right was when Walker beat Neymar on a dead sprint to the ball and casually passed it to Dias. Mrs and I looked at each other and said Walker has been waiting for that moment...

PSG have a MUST win at home to Lens on Saturday at 4pm UK time. Lens are no push over, they’ll be fucked by the Tuesday evening.

Don’t give them anything for the first 30mins and we should be good to go.

I said a few days ago I was worried that Chelsea might do our season, and I'm glad the league is all but won. I would be happy if we get it wrapped up at the weekend so we can concentrate on the CL.

Not sure I could live with Chelsea winning both major trophies but I rate their manager.
Whatever happens, they're not going to win both major trophies. Trust me.

Hopefully KdB and Foden are going to play with more confidence and play like they were playing before. Had some good scenes obviously, but also a hard night. Hopefully they will dominate from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.