Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Have you guys ever been to a game? You hear some shit in the stands. The matchday thread is just that. People talk shit in the heat of the moment NON SHOCKA!

id be doing the same if they scored against the scousers
Maybe as a fan but when your in a place of work, where your supposed to act impartial its not a great look.

Fair enough if it was Liverpool scoring against us, its understandable, but in a match he has no real vested interest just looks sad and bitter.

Wow! What a fantastic second half performance!

Although we had our moments in the first 45, we were clearly outplayed by PSG, who fully deserved their half-time lead.

However, we were a completely different proposition in the second half. We dominated in the way that City supporters are used to seeing.

We kept the ball brilliantly, passed PSG to death and frustrated the hell out of them, which led to the red card.

Yes, both goals had a touch of fortune about them, but they all count the same. I think PSG were fooled into thinking that Kevin was going to take the free-kick - we certainly were - and Riyad's shot took them completely by surprise.

The tie is far from won, but tonight was a giant leap towards our first CL final. Now we have to finish the job at Etihad on Tuesday.

if KDB gets yellow next week (and we win tie??) is he banned for the final? confused with all these yellow cards now

Like watching 2 different teams, we were scared of 2 players in that first half and it showed, too many poor decisions, and they could easily have scored 3.

Second half we decided to be a team, became confident and ripped them apart, I ended up slightly disappointed we didn't put the tie to bed in the end.

Yes mentality for sure Marvin. This team was never rattled tonight but how many times this season have we seen Kev and Bernie still pressing in the 85th minute. Surely that means we have built up a level of endurance that will allow us to keep going and get better as the game progresses and the opposition tires. If (huge if ) we do end up getting through this I think Id rather play Real Madrid than Chelsea.

I said a few days ago I was worried that Chelsea might do our season, and I'm glad the league is all but won. I would be happy if we get it wrapped up at the weekend so we can concentrate on the CL.

Not sure I could live with Chelsea winning both major trophies but I rate their manager.

Samuel Meade of the Daily mirror is gutted. Five talking points of the game was first of course it was a good game because of the combined wealth of both clubs. Bitter twat
Never heard of him, take no notice of what these pricks have to say, and don't encourage them by clicking on their articles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.