Message from a Sunderland fan

Watching City the other night is like watching a different sport to my lot at Sunderland. I hope the long term Maine road lot are lapping it up.
Oh, we are! The dark days will never be forgotten, so we are revelling in this.
Will the good times return to your club? Will we hear the Roker roar again? Went there a few times, always good.

Oh, we are! The dark days will never be forgotten, so we are revelling in this.
Will the good times return to your club? Will we hear the Roker roar again? Went there a few times, always good.
Be a long time before we rear our heads again.

Watching City the other night is like watching a different sport to my lot at Sunderland. I hope the long term Maine road lot are lapping it up.
To be honest I am finding it a bit strange. It feels like watching some sort of movie. Watching us move up in quality since we clambered out of the third division has been incredible. The gap from the Championship to the PL was huge, then we made a huge leap forward into the top six. It was so tough to get in the top four and then win something. Then struggled to get out of CL groups and this season we have won10 out of 11 CL games, a record for the competition.
But the biggest change of all has been under Pep's Total Football. I never thought I would ever see a City side (or any English one TBH) play at such a high technical level. It has become as the ironic song says: "Just like watching Brazil."

Last edited:
To be honest I am finding it a bit strange. It feels like watching some sort of movie. Watching us move up in quality since we clambered out of the third division has been incredible. The gap from the Championship to the PL was huge, then we made a huge leap forward into the top six. It was so tough to get in the top four and then win something. Then struggled to get out of CL groups and this season we have 10 out of 11 CL games, a record for the competition.
But the biggest change of all has been under Pep's Total Football. I never thought I would ever see a City side (or any English one TBH) play at such a high level. It has become as the ironic song says: "Just like watching Brazil."
We just have to drink it in, as it will never be as good as it is currently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.