SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

I think UEFA's sponsors will be calling the shots on this one. They wont want to be flying their freeloaders into a Covid hotspot with all the potential quarantine on return home etc implications. The UK would be a logical choice but they're not gonna give us fck all after the ESL fiasco. My guess would be Portugal again.

I think UEFA's sponsors will be calling the shots on this one. They wont want to be flying their freeloaders into a Covid hotspot with all the potential quarantine on return home etc implications. The UK would be a logical choice but they're not gonna give us fck all after the ESL fiasco. My guess would be Portugal again.
UEFA have said that it will take place in Istanbul come what may.

If they don't want to play it in England, they could always play it at Anfield. Less travel for both sides, and a warm welcome for the team coaches by the friendly, knowledgeable supporters of the local team.

Think of the piss boiling irony!

A few years back I registered on the uefa site to be entered in to ballots for CL final tickets as there is a quota that are available over and above each clubs allocation (touch and go if I’d have enough points @ 16k).
Tonight I received a mail from uefa inviting me to apply for tickets via a ballot for the uefa EUROPA league final to be played in Poland. Yeah...like I’d even want one of those!
However, I have received no such mail from uefa regarding the champions league final in Istanbul 3 days later!
I can only draw two conclusions from this:
1. No fans attending ....apart from ‘the family’ or..
2.It may not take place as scheduled in Istanbul given the COVID situation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.