United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Neville forms pundit army to help fight any further Big Six breakaway plots, with former Man United captain setting up WhatsApp group including BT rivals Gary Lineker, Rio Ferdinand and Jake Humphrey​

Jesus there's a new thread waiting to be born.....name the WhatsApp group name.

And you thought City were bitter?
I’d call em a Coven of Cunts...!!

Honestly I dont really see what the Glazer's have done wrong.
Spent over a billion pounds on players in the last 10 years.
Could argue that they have spent much on the swamp, or training ground.
Rags moan that the Glazer's havent spent their own money yet it was Gill who brought in ffp to stop owners spending their own money.

I personally believe even if the Glazer's had spent millions on doing up the swamp and doing up the training grounds the rags would still want them out.

Why because utd are now shit, not top of the tree any more. City have come along and been run very successfully. The rags cant take it.

The rags could have the best owners in world football and they would still want them out.

Simple fact is their are entitled twats who cant take losing. Even by most teams standards would take utds position of being second in the league and the final of the Europe league. Every other club would bite their hands of to be as shit as utd.

They cant except not being top , end of , nothing to do with ESL they want to be were City are , and are behaving like little spoiled brats, the school yard bully whistle been taken down a peg or two.
They cant accept it because they didnt choose being second. Most of them chose to support a team because they were number 1. They didnt sign up for not winning the league every year

I wonder what the fall-out will be, insurance wise, for Manchester Ushited following Sunday's debacle. Indeed, apart from the property damage side of things, apparently there were 6 police injured. We all have seen the one with the horrific facial injury. Who will be held liable for the various injury issues, loss of earnings etc etc?.

In addition to physical injury, I suspect we will also have mental injury trauma for police and MUFC employees, possible PTSD and so on. One day of stupidity from a number of idiot supporters and this will roll on for months if not years.

I for one am very interested in the direction this takes, and the measures the FA, Premier League, and other clubs (home and abroad) will take to ensure that an incident like this NEVER happens again.

Truly shocking stuff.

Seeing as the fans are video being let into the swamp by utd staff that would I guess make insurance null n void. Plus if you see the padlock on the gate, the insurance company would say the padlock isnt strong enough.

Plus the door they kicked in didnt look very strong either, infact the security of the whole site looked poor. Surprised they got insurance to be honest certainly for the statium.
When the insurance company come round my work place they check doors, windows, the type of locks we use etc.

If I was the swamp insurance I would be looking at the easy the fans got in. And wouldnt pay out

That twat Neville screaming about owners, they should be banned, they're bad
for football, they're only interested in themselves, blah fucking blah.
How about the dozens of other clubs who've had 'Bad' owners?
Leeds, Bolton, Newcastle, etc; should we all smash our way into anywhere just
because, at present, whoever owns the business isn't dominating the world?
Mard arsed, self entitled crybaby wankers, I was looking forward to serious sanctions, but it's the FA we're talking here, so not much chance of that, not with the MSM, virtually begging us all to actively support the Rags.

I wonder what the fall-out will be, insurance wise, for Manchester Ushited following Sunday's debacle. Indeed, apart from the property damage side of things, apparently there were 6 police injured. We all have seen the one with the horrific facial injury. Who will be held liable for the various injury issues, loss of earnings etc etc?.

In addition to physical injury, I suspect we will also have mental injury trauma for police and MUFC employees, possible PTSD and so on. One day of stupidity from a number of idiot supporters and this will roll on for months if not years.

I for one am very interested in the direction this takes, and the measures the FA, Premier League, and other clubs (home and abroad) will take to ensure that an incident like this NEVER happens again.

Truly shocking stuff.
I think we all know it will be football in its entirety that suffers & not the rags directly, plenty of previous on these kind of incidents where the red shirts are concerned

Oh say can you see by the dawns early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twighlights last gleaming.......
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave
Over the land of the free and the home of the brave.

USA USA USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.