United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly,was just naming their next 3......ours are West Ham-H...Wolves-H.....Rags-H.....think we will take a maximum 9 points out of them and the rags won't.
Leicester have Arsenal-H....Burnley-A....Brighton-A.....they may also get maximum,so IMO.....the gap to the rags will get bigger,maybe not Leicester.
Aren't Leicester missing a few? Any of those teams could take points off them. I fancy Burnley to, they'll defend deep and nullify Vardy.

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

40 odd years old 3 kids, bet his missus is going mad in the living room looking for the remote !

Hahaha,,tickled me that.

I started supporting city because of my dad,
I continue to support them because I love everything about them, what they do and what we represent.

How upset people get when I start a football convo with “well I’m from manchester so I support City” is the icing on the cake
I've used that last comment so many times.

There are two incidents both at the swamp involving Maguire that were blatant and not given. One was when he wrestled someone in the area and no penalty was given. The one against Newcastle's was even worse. You can see him look at the player and just elbow him to the ground. Totally premeditated. A penalty and a red card all day long, nothing given.
The other one that you mentioned was against Chelsea, I believe.

Possibly,was just naming their next 3......ours are West Ham-H...Wolves-H.....Rags-H.....think we will take a maximum 9 points out of them and the rags won't.
Leicester have Arsenal-H....Burnley-A....Brighton-A.....they may also get maximum,so IMO.....the gap to the rags will get bigger,maybe not Leicester.
It might have escaped your attention, but if we take nine points from our next three games, the rags definitely won’t.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.