United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the police.
I’m not that way inclined I’m afraid, his punishment is fitting enough (his boat race all over internet). I’m also reliably informed that that particular picture is 10 years old, it was from a previous demonstration against the Glazers not the recent one.

Seeing as the fans are video being let into the swamp by utd staff that would I guess make insurance null n void. Plus if you see the padlock on the gate, the insurance company would say the padlock isnt strong enough.

Plus the door they kicked in didnt look very strong either, infact the security of the whole site looked poor. Surprised they got insurance to be honest certainly for the statium.
When the insurance company come round my work place they check doors, windows, the type of locks we use etc.
It would make my day if insurers decided not to cover them because of the state of the place, then a nice little follow up from Health and safety condemning it.

Seeing as the fans are video being let into the swamp by utd staff that would I guess make insurance null n void. Plus if you see the padlock on the gate, the insurance company would say the padlock isnt strong enough.

Plus the door they kicked in didnt look very strong either, infact the security of the whole site looked poor. Surprised they got insurance to be honest certainly for the statium.
When the insurance company come round my work place they check doors, windows, the type of locks we use etc.

If I was the swamp insurance I would be looking at the easy the fans got in. And wouldnt pay out
Surely that door is protected by a shutter normally and somebody failed to drop it when the mob turned up. Negligence.

So...is investment from your owners now a good thing?
Is having owners who spend more than they take out a good thing?
Is having owners who invest in a clubs future a good thing?

All the things they've slagged us off for over the years and now they want a piece of that cake. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

So...is investment from your owners now a good thing?
Is having owners who spend more than they take out a good thing?
Is having owners who invest in a clubs future a good thing?

All the things they've slagged us off for over the years and now they want a piece of that cake. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
It would seem so. FFP is now being considered as not fit for purpose. I wonder why? Its confusing keeping up with what is considered to be acceptable. It seems to suddenly change when nobody is looking.

Jake Humphrey? I didn't know Norwich were in the big six.
More importantly he is the big man at BT. All these journos plus wio work for Sky or BT. All in it for personal self interest.
In the future we will see pics of them in a dark corner of a caff in Salford plotting how THEY can make most money for themselves out of football.
Might as well be Glazers
Might as well be Glazers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.