Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I'd rather play them tbh, we beat them home and away last season. I'm not scared of Chelsea but two teams from the same league, can cancel each other out, and be very nervy in a European final. Think Pep would love to stuff Madrid as well.
It would be delicious and sweet. I hate Real Madrid, and I hate Liverpool for making me root for them in 2018.

We totally did a number on them over both legs. We kept one of the best attacking teams in Europe under control and they barely created a chance in open play. They didn't even have a shot on target tonight. That is virtually unbelievable.

They knew the game was up and they couldn't compete and lost their heads in both games.

Defensively we have been different class in the CL this season.

Our 100 points was a greater achievement than his invincibles, they drew something like 13 games

There's been half a dozen better seasons but for some reason not losing is considered better by some peopler and worth a gold trophy.

I'd love for us to take that away from him one day, even if it came in a worse season than 17/18.

How many would he have had to send off for it to be abandoned and replayed? Cos that was their clear tactic for the last half hour.
Some bloody silly errors giving the ball away unnecessarily (we'll blame the pitch) and many, many more moments of sheer brilliance.
Not sure that was our best performance ever as some have claimed, but the CL is the most prestigious club tournament in world football and we're in the final. Fucking drink it in!!
Yes, I am aware it's also one of the most corrupt club tournaments in world football but we're still in the final so you can still fucking drink it in!!
Absolutely gutted fans probably won't be allowed as I'll have had my second jab by then, but better safe than sorry.
While it may not have been our most serene and slick performance, you could argue that it was our best ever performance in the context of it being against an elite and mega talented team - the team that knocked Bayern out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.