Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit dull but so are most games featuring Chelsea. That's why I'd prefer Real Madrid to ge through. Not sure they have it in them though. Only Benzema looks dangerous. The rest of their attacking players haven't really contributed. Not sure if they have much on the bench these days to change things.

I fancy us to beat any of them but Madrid are especially poor. I’m hoping they can turn this around because on this viewing, we would fucking destroy them.
Also because the idea of playing another English team in the CL final is shit. We already know which of us is best because we've got a full league of 38 games to prove it.

Madrid look ok on the ball, not very incisive but without it they are garbage. So many open spaces. Please please go through

well, Real wouldn't even cross half the pitch against us, they are very slow and weak.

Chelsea are average, a team doing their best to lose fourth place and recently beaten at home by West Brom, they should not be a major problem for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.