Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are better than both of those teams best for best. Some people say the best team always wins but it really isn't true, if you're not on it or underestimate your opponent you can lose. So we'd need to play to our best form still, whoever gets through.

I'd rather play Chelsea tbh, two great saves from Mendy are the difference right now and Madrid could beat us in midfield, Chelsea couldn't
Look pretty pedestrian to be fair. Casamero, Modric and Kronos look like their best years behind them. Chelsea running through them every break. Benzema is class though.
I think we would beat them relatively comfortably.
Chelsea would give us a game.

I think Chelsea will score again.
They are the more dangerous team.
For all the neat passing Madrid are always just one lose bit of play away from being carved open very simply on the break.

Hope against hopes it ends 1-1 and goes into extra time.

Not rooting for Real Madrid by the looks of it BT, any chances they wouldn't be if City had this tie and Chelsea were already through?

Both teams have impressed me enough to think that whoever it is its gonna be a tough game.
Surprisingly was an entertaining half
Real Madrid are pedestrian. CFC are playing safe but still able to expose the Real Madrid defence by doing very little.

Hoping Real Madrid can nick a goal because I'd much prefer to play them. I don't know how Liverpool with the pace in their side did not manage to beat them

We are better than both of those teams best for best. Some people say the best team always wins but it really isn't true, if you're not on it or underestimate your opponent you can lose. So we'd need to play to our best form still, whoever gets through.

Tuchel has done a pretty fucking great job with that team since he took over. They are a very good and solid team, hard to break down. I would sooooo much rather play Madrid then them in the final.

Hoping for some red cards in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.