Yves Bissouma

xgorton

Any good ? Pep supposed to be interested in him 30 mill. Doesn't want to get into a bidding war for Rice.

Last edited:
I dont have a problem with him, other than he's clearly intended as a replacement for 'Dinho, and that makes me sad...

I dont have a problem with him, other than he's clearly intended as a replacement for 'Dinho, and that makes me sad...

I think Ferna was quoted yesterday saying a decision will be made after the CL final. City probably just making sure their bases are covered.

Bissouma is highly rated, Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be sniffing as well. Looks closer to Fernandinho’s skill set than Rice (and Rodri) too from what I’ve seen.

Good player, playing in a system not a million miles away from our own.

Bit of a risk and £30m is fairly sizeable amount post pandemic with other needs in the squad (for example coming out of the strikers budget).

Suppose it depends of what Fernandinho does.

Last edited:
Good player, playing in a system not a million miles away from our own.

Bit of a risk and £30m is fairly sizeable amount post pandemic with other needs in the squad.

Suppose it depends of what Fernandinho does.
all transfers are a risk, 30m nowadays isnt that much(in the world of football) he is good on the ball, good off the ball,passes well, even comes up with a worldie now and again, he is used to the prem, and young 24/25. pep imo would do wonders with him

all transfers are a risk, 30m nowadays isnt that much(in the world of football) he is good on the ball, good off the ball,passes well, even comes up with a worldie now and again, he is used to the prem, and young 24/25. pep imo would do wonders with him
As a stand alone figure I agree £30m isn't a lot but taking it away from the strikers budget for example might make a bit of a difference.

As a stand alone figure I agree £30m isn't a lot but taking it away from the strikers budget for example might make a bit of a difference.
true, but as you say, it depends on dinho, i'm pretty certain the club will know what he is doing in the future, if he does go then we need a defensive midfielder with rodri or should i say to compete with rodri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.