Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Financially, I dont think its worth UEFA moving it from their point of view. Maybe with a full house but not with 10k, 20k. Half their tickets are freebies to sponsors anyway and they'll have to source suitable hotels for staff, sponsors and guests. All their branding etc.

Just can't see them moving it. They'll get enough in with the locals.

Any experts on quarantine out there? Can I either a) fly home via somewhere on the Amber list and quarantine and then quarantine for 10 days at home, or b) fly home and then straight to Portugal for 10 days to quarantine there?

Financially, I dont think its worth UEFA moving it from their point of view. Maybe with a full house but not with 10k, 20k. Half their tickets are freebies to sponsors anyway and they'll have to source suitable hotels for staff, sponsors and guests. All their branding etc.

Just can't see them moving it. They'll get enough in with the locals.

Any experts on quarantine out there? Can I either a) fly home via somewhere on the Amber list and quarantine and then quarantine for 10 days at home, or b) fly home and then straight to Portugal for 10 days to quarantine there?
Actually I think they will move it. Not for the fans. But when players realise friends, family etc can’t go either. Or journalists and club officials blah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.