Show of support planned before PSG and Chelsea games

When I’d settled down after the game on Tuesday the overriding feeling I had when I was going to bed was that I was pissed off that I wasn’t there to experience that game.

If we win the final I know I’ll be the same.

Yeah it is really starting to hurt. It just isn't the same. I find it much more nervey watching on tv as well. At the game you feel your shouting might make a difference and can vent and celebrate and those moments win or lose as a collective live long in the memory. That Hamburg quarter final still gives me goosebumps. What an atmosphere and fight we put up despite Dunne's red card and losing overall. Although I also remember a lot of piss poor games in Europe where I felt like I should have stayed at home! Juve in the UEFA Cup or whatever it was called then. Dire game and most fans rightly knew it would be and didn't bother. Same for group games in CL. It's these knockout ones. Imagine the atmosphere when Foden scored against Dortmund after they equalised. Or Tuesday... roof off.

I almost...almost...feel for Liverpool fans who, by the time they are allowed back in at anywhere close to capacity will not be champions of anything. You can't celebrate something from a year ago... at least we might be back in time to still be the holders of these titles. Still not the same but something.

I was pissed off in the afternoon on Tuesday before the game that I wasn’t going. And when I’d settled down after the game the overriding feeling I had when I was going to bed was that I was pissed off that I wasn’t there to experience that game.

If we win the final I know I’ll be the same.

And today's game too, it would have been another cracking atmosphere, and hopefully cracking game.
Imagine the banter between City and Chelsea fans .
They will be goading us about winning the fa cup semi.
We will be goading them about hopefully winning the league.
Songs about the CL final.,such a shame they will be no fans.
Hopefully fans will be back and we can do it all again next season.

And today's game too, it would have been another cracking atmosphere, and hopefully cracking game.
Nothing like a spot of One Step Beyond after beating Chelsea

Last edited:
No going today can’t make it did Tuesday then watched in Mary ds was brilliant makes you realise just how much you miss going to etihad , although clothes were ruined with beer

I am getting fed up with watching on TV as well, one reason is for my poor neighbours because every time I scream at us either scoring or when the ref is such a stupid so and so (although that one is much quieter) or when we win. I apologised to them yesterday and they said they didn't hear it but I am sure they were just being polite!!

The main reason however is that I've no one to discuss it with, turn to and empathise about refs, and generally have the wonderful atmosphere.

Ah well such is life!
Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.