Players who might improve us

So you harp on about giving our EDS an opportunity ahead of signing one of the leagues best players,and then go and suggest a kid who is no better than what we already have??

Got to hand it to you,Ray....Brilliant! lol
This player is already and is playing for a club that is competing with us on a Champions League level. This isn't a 25 year old player who is the form of his life who has tailed off after a promising start. Check the second part of the sentence, he still has a lot of room for improvement but has bags of potential. It will work along with the current EDS lads.

Last edited:
The only back up to Dinho we should be looking at is Camavinga who at €40mil (rumoured) is an absolute STEAL!!

I do wonder, given the Ake rumours that he could deputise as a DM, he played there when he was at Chelse and his path to CB is blocked

He has the intelligence and physical/technical skills to play the role well imo

Seems like Pep has mentioned it before that Ake could he used as a DM when he signed

I agree 100% about camavinga, starter for france national team as well.

I think Gerson should be Fernandinho's replacement.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/242791/Show/Gerson

I am sure he will move to Europe this summer to mid table club, stays for 2 years and then sold for +50m to a top club.

He is a good player, and there was talk of him going to Barcelona here in Brazil this week. It was a big talking point in all the shows, but ultimately it apparently was a non-story

I don’t know how much you know about him. Right now if he doesn’t play where Fernandinho plays, he plays where Gundogan plays.
He also has played in Europa (Roma) and was a big failure most of his time there, especially in terms of adapting. Right now he plays in the best team of South America, but isn’t in the Brazilian national team.

I am sure he will move to Europe this summer to mid table club, stays for 2 years and then sold for +50m to a top club.
One more thing, very recently Neymar’s father became his agent, so I do expect him to go somewhere soon, and for a reasonably big price.

Would calling Harrison back from his loan @ Leeds be an option? He's had an impressive season there, and his deal with us runs until the end of next season. First post in the forum, apologies if the quality fits the username!

Would calling Harrison back from his loan @ Leeds be an option? He's had an impressive season there, and his deal with us runs until the end of next season. First post in the forum, apologies if the quality fits the username!
Welcome mate.

Harrison is a very good player,in better form than a couple of ours,but long term we will probably be looking for someone world class.We also have some very exciting youth prospects who will soon be getting ambitious for first team football.

Leeds have an option to buy at a ridiculously low price,they will take it.

I’d take Harrison back, I think he could play leftback for us. Great engine, technically solid, used to playing under a demanding coach.
I could see him making a good Pep LB. However his move to Leeds hasn't even happened yet not sure they would negotiate a return already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.