Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

No suprise Aguero is leaving. Shadow of his former greatness. Penalty miss was inexcusable. I'd have subbed him at HT. Totally unprofessional. Chelsea miles better second half.
Sterling, Jesus, Mendy, Cancelo all dreadful today. Ederson at fault for the first goal.
Chelsea, without some of their best players too, have the advantage for the UCL final and will be a force next season.

An absolutely horrible game from both sides, Chelsea won it because they had more first teamers on the pitch. When we make that many changes it's just too much, even Cheltenham gave our reserves a game.

Some players out there today I have no words for. They looked like they'd played last night, never mind being rested.

Sergio you'll always be a legend but you wanted to be a Billy big bollocks today and it's cost your team.

Mendy, awful, Torres invisible. The winning goal Ake has to stop the run, minutes to go you don't let him past you. Our defenders statues in the middle. I'm hoping the rags fuck up because the way we're fucking about we could do a Devon Loch moment here.

This rotation has backfired because now we have to go stronger unless the rags drop points before our next game.

I'm now, after playing them twice under Tuchel, not as confident about the final

Pep can fuck off , they are in our fucking heads now
Settle down Kaz. That could have gone either way. Last time I looked being taken from behind is a penalty. We will win the PL, CL and League cup. Aguero is a legend but he cost us today For sure. Bad bloody attitude.

I dont know what a damp squib is but I think I may just have seen one watching that game.

You’re giving Pep far too much credit there.

He fucked up his tactics in a big game yet again. The fact Foden and Gundog did fuck all after coming on shows the system doesn’t work.
All I am saying is Pep must have learnt something useful, may be that this system isn't the one to play against them with the squad that we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.