Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Tuchel has Pep's number, Chelsea have our number and they look very comfortable against us.

We better win the big one.

Even then, Chelsea look like more than a threat next season. We look decidedly undynamic and one paced against them.
What? We shoukd have win today. Our first eleven beats these. But it does raise the question of phsycology to lose like this

Dismal performance from the usual suspects....Mendy, Cancelo, Gab Jesus....they were shafting us down our left hand side constantly in the 2nd half but for some reason it took Pep 30 minutes to get Mendy off. Raz might have scored but the rest of his performance was distinctly meh.
I don't understand the logic of that team choice today....play your strongest 11 and deal them a psychological blow before the final plus make them nervous about even finishing in the top 4...oh...and win the title too.....but no, we have to gift them a win with a quite appalling 2nd half showing from the usual suspects and now they can chill our before the final as they are just about guaranteed a top 4 place again....utter fucking madness.
Bloody raging after that.
Don't get me started on that ludicrous penalty miss.

Last edited:
Disappointed but we'll still win the league. Pep did a Pep, he's got form for it. He's an amazing manager but bloody frustrating at times too. That said, I'm pretty sure he didn't expect Pep to do a panenka.

I cannot believe people can have a go at Pep.

2-0 and it’s over he can’t know what one of all time greats is going to do when it most matters.
Probably because he suffers football dementia when things go pear shaped.

Infuriating, just win the league FFS, arrogance of the highest order picking that team. I'm really angry at that shite performance. Knowing our luck ushited will get beat tomorrow and thats the way we will win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.