Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

What I fear, is that Pep won’t even put Kun on the bench for the remainder, imagine that penalty being his last contribution. That would be heartbreaking.

Anthony Taylor, come out and explain why that's not a penalty from Zouma
Because...just guessing here... 1) there was a degree of doubt, 2) cos Raz has a reputation of looking/waiting for contact, and 3) cos he’d already awarded us one penalty!

I'm not one to overreact but, that was fucking shit, pep you cock, sergio you cock given chelsea a right boost for the Cl and also gives united a boost, no excuse for the selection and sergio hang your fucking head, I can't begin to fathom out that set up we had no control all game as for sergio, thanks for the good times, but he doesn't deserve to play again, he pulled his face when raheem scored then went for glory, dickhead
Bet he signs for Chelsea now.It's a plot I tell ya,a plot!!

The most annoying thing about that, well apart from Mendy, (oh and Sergios brain fart of a penalty) is it gives Chelsea a big boost in a few weeks time having now beaten us twice on the run. To be fair Chelsea deserved the win as it was just coming in the second half. Could see it a mile off. If they charge through us like that in Istanbul it’s going to be very very tough. Should be over the line soon but that really wasn’t the point today when we could have put a marker down.
Does it though? Semi and today was clearly not even close to our first 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.