Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Yep let’s throw aguero under the bus today means more than everything he has done. Grow up

There are loads of players who've done lots for the club. Moaning because you've taken a shit touch and then trying to panenka a penalty in a title winning game absolutely means he should be criticised. It's fucking appalling.

Anyone slagging off the manager or the team after that is out of order.

Fucked over by Sergio's antics and then by the referee/VAR.

We go again.
Not slagging Pep off but he has tinkered unnecessarily so in such an important game and it’s cost us. Chelsea were far better in the 3nd half and in my view Pep failed to respond quickly enough to sort the team out.
3 games to go and we need a win. I am sure we will do it but I cannot for the life of me see why we chose today of all days to make such drastic changes.

It's worth mentioning that Chelsea were in exactly the same position as us in terms of players being tired. Actually, a day less rest. And the only player that was substituted because he looked tired was Mendy, who didn't even play in midweek. Not really good enough, that.

Having said that, the game swung on a fucking appalling decision to not give us a penalty (not that we would have scored it anyway, probably).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.