Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

There’s no advantage for Chelsea. They’ve played against a weakened City team twice in three weeks now. If our first team played today and struggled to break them down, then that is a real physiological advantage.
All I heard about the fa cup game is how Chelsea had stopped a lacklustre city’s quadruple. Chelsea’s side wasn’t at full strength today either but I agree with your last point.

We've lost more games than the rags now and lost 4 at home

Peps team talk for final make players watch both games v Chelsea.

Does it though? Semi and today was clearly not even close to our first 11.
Of course but they were still internationals, still big names, they werent kids.
Chelsea will take a lot from this and also maybe our players will have a few doubts.

FFS - very disappointing but every real City fan old enough to smoke will have seen worse. Hardly a Jamie Pollock level moment. Have a drink and realise that typical City is still a thing.

I can't believe how shocked everyone is i said it a couple of weeks ago that team is shit with that many changes. Torres is like starting with 10 men he's shite.

Pep shouldn't of brought Foden and Gundogan on if he didn't wanna risk anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.