Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I guess the second penalty was not given because the first ought not to behave been given

Pep saying we played well.....we lost the second half 2-0 ffs
Yes but the first goal had an element of luck, most of those don't go in or are saved, and the second one was definitely luck. That and the Sterling pen we didn't get, and it's a different story. My point is if that's Chelsea's best for the CL final I'll take it.

Usual nonsense being written on here and worst of all turning on the likes of Aguero and Pep.

Obviously we have a lot of experts on here but do you ever wonder why pretty much every manager complains about too many games, not enough recovery time etc?

Pep rested players because this match was a free hit for us coming on the back of two tough matches against PSG and 11 matches in the last 35 days. Unlike on here, Pep will be talking to the sports scientists, experts in their field, when considering team selection as well as forging a tactical plan.
If only... I'm not a sports psychologist but getting beat again in a similar fashion as a few weeks ago is rank stupidity. A strong side and a win and the Title -was that not good enough....

Fuming.
There were few players today who can hold their heads up.
No wonder they know that they don’t play regularly. That performance was awful.
We were never going to get that pen v Raz given. Disgusting officiating.
I think we all know why.

I’m putting £50 on them to beat us in CL.
If we win, I’ll happily take the £50 loss.

I agree with a lot you say pal but don't mate we will smash them with our best 11.

Very frustrating today though the second team should be giving it 100% for a Premier league title they don't deserve that chance.

Pep wanted to give all the players who didn't play against PSG a big game. It was stupid. As soon as I saw that line-up I knew we would lose.

You will beat Man Utd because they will do exactly what we did today and rest half their side. Their final is against Liverpool.
Guessed the selection would be because of that, but Chelsea (it’s going to be a schooling for us in the FA cup final) are decent so it was always a risk. It’s obviously irritating but it’s only time, it’s won already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.