Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

The way he’s played against us, that is more than chance. I have a feeling, and AIML is my area, that he has brought in AIML to data mine how our players play.

Because the difference between Pep and other coaches is that Pep has a rigid system. A brilliant and effective one, but a rigid one. Rigid systems are the easist to mine because the probability of chance is very low.

And a rigid system has a formula, or in my field an algorithm. Crack that formula and the weaknesses get found out.

Imagine how chess grandmasters get beat by AI, or Go grandmasters get bet by AI.

What I saw today was chelsea players knowing when to overcome our press and our patterns of passing. Its by no means perfect from chelsea, but it is stubborn.

What Pep has to do now is to read how Tuchel reads us. We won’t be able to read it from chelsea playing against other teams, because his tactic today was specifically for us. Hence why I believe Tuchel has got Pep’s number. Not by chance, but by hardwork in analysing our formula.

No we've seen what happens when Pep over thinks games, play our best 11 and play how we did against PSG and we win simple as that.

We was causing them problems and should of been 2 up ffs with the shit team out there.

Tuchel will know what X1 we will play ik CL final. So to say Pep didn't want to give them a hint is wrong.. Everyone knows what is out best X1 is know. Them playing today doesn't matter.
Chelsea will employ rag tactics. Sit deep and hit on counter with pace and long balls

If only... I'm not a sports psychologist but getting beat again in a similar fashion as a few weeks ago is rank stupidity. A strong side and a win and the Title -was that not good enough....

And if one of those players got injured would it still be worth it?

Tuchel and Chelsea are fighting for a Champs lge place and rested players also, ever asked yourself why?

Clearly Tuchel knows little as well compared to the experts on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.