Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

You know what. I'm off to have a beer or two with my Mrs and see if some of the people who are currently embarrassing themselves take a breath. Have a good evening to the rest of you left trying to explain to some absolute mardarses why Pep, the greatest club manager of a generation currently having the greatest season in City's history, made the very simple and obvious decisions today and why Aguero, our greatest striker of all time, is allowed a mistake or two in a meaningless game.
Gonna join you mate (not literally), this place is infested.

You know what. I'm off to have a beer or two with my Mrs and see if some of the people who are currently embarrassing themselves take a breath. Have a good evening to the rest of you left trying to explain to some absolute mardarses why Pep, the greatest club manager of a generation currently having the greatest season in City's history, made the very simple and obvious decisions today and why Aguero, our greatest striker of all time, is allowed a mistake or two in a meaningless game.
I mainly agree. Aguero should have done better than that though. He was still clearly pissed off following our first.

Raz saying the penalty goes in its all over.

Hes probably right but I’m surprised he said it as it could be construed he’s thrown Sergio under the bus there. I’m probably reading too much into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.