Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

If Pep wants to persist with this heavy rotation every other game I think you have to drop Mendy.

Play Ake---Laporte---Dias---Cancelo,

Then let Cancelo come inside, and Ake stay back in the back 3.

Cancelo does not look comfortable being wide, and this season, his best moments usually happen when he plays more inside with Rodri/Dinho.

The day of reckoning is merely postponed.
Think Rags will win all their 5 games but even with officiating help, sometimes it’s just not enough. They have to win all 5 fir a chance as 4 wins and a draw they can only equal our current 80 points with a far worse goal difference so unless they get Mike Dean for the rest of their 5 games they won’t make that up.
so it’s 1 win from 3 from us or dropped points in 1 of their 5 games from them for us to win it

Yep we could’ve won it today and didn’t.
Just cos we can win it later doesn’t take away the fact we could’ve won it today.
Even the pundits are saying we've already won it. That's unheard of. Chances of not winning it, while mathmatically possible must be, well would you back the other lot to win it from here?

We've not shown Chelsea our best hand, and even with our second string and a game that was important enough for them to need to win they've only just scraped it. 2nd goal was a fluke, first one not much better, we should have socred a pen and had another one. Fine margins I know, but I saw nothing there for us to worry about in the final.

The psychological advantage for Tuchel will be huge. They will feel very confident in beating us in the final. If Tuchel had been manager from the start of the season the season would've gone down to the wire. We're lucky he took over mid season. For me Chelsea are a better team than us right now. Brilliant in defense and could've easily scored 5-6 today. Pep has pressure on himself with a diabolical team selection.
You’ll catch a few with this. :)

Pep stop pissing around every time you do we lose points. This time you boost their confidence too.

our b team is not good enough to play Chelsea especially when we can win the league.

piss poor management today

mendy
Raz
Laporte
Jesus
Aguero
Cancelo
Torres
not good enough for city. Especially against Chelsea. Wtf were you thinking pep

A few of them players have played a good part in a fantastic season for City. You’re speaking bollocks.

I just don't understand him at times, he's absolutely fucking infuriating.
I knew when that team was announced it would be trouble. Why not play the best xi win the league, who fucking cares about keeping people happy?
Then we get Sergio show boating to cost us the game and yet again we get schooled by Tuchel.
Let's hope Pep doesn't play fucking Mendy and Torres in the final, but don't bet on it.
I'm absolutely fucking fuming.

You know what. I'm off to have a beer or two with my Mrs and see if some of the people who are currently embarrassing themselves take a breath. Have a good evening to the rest of you left trying to explain to some absolute mardarses why Pep, the greatest club manager of a generation currently having the greatest season in City's history, made the very simple and obvious decisions today and why Aguero, our greatest striker of all time, is allowed a mistake or two in a meaningless game.
Since when has winning a game to become champions meaningless? Is that where we are right now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.