Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Shite attitude. This only means that a stronger side has to be played next week, against a confident Newcastle with nothing to lose. And it's a week closer to the final. Two important games against Chelsea and Pep picks the 2nd string and we lose them both. I'm wondering whether I'll be opening my bubbly at all this season.
LOL even better. We're going to lose the title now? hahahaha fuck me

Fuck me. This thread is reaching matchday thread levels of shite. If it gets more posts than the 2nd leg win over PSG thread, then it proves once and for all that this place is infested with rags and pathetic wums.

You're not well informed about the human psyche. It quite natural for there to be more posts after a defeat than a win.

Typical City is alive and well. Load of crap today but we will be better next time. Much better.

And securing the title at Newcastle once again would be nice.

The psychological advantage for Tuchel will be huge. They will feel very confident in beating us in the final. If Tuchel had been manager from the start of the season the season would've gone down to the wire. We're lucky he took over mid season. For me Chelsea are a better team than us right now. Brilliant in defense and could've easily scored 5-6 today. Pep has pressure on himself with a diabolical team selection.

Better team than us? We practically played a B team and they beat us by one goal and we missed a pen. Give over.

Shite attitude. This only means that a stronger side has to be played next week, against a confident Newcastle with nothing to lose. And it's a week closer to the final. Two important games against Chelsea and Pep picks the 2nd string and we lose them both. I'm wondering whether I'll be opening my bubbly at all this season.
A stronger team
A fresher team

Players gave there all on Tuesday and needed resting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.