Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Not been around to see what’s been posted today, but if Mendy never pulls a City shirt on again it’ll be a day too soon.

Arrogant to assume our first team will just beat them in a final. Arrogant to think losing games doesn’t matter.
Not arrogant at all
It’s arrogance to assume you beat city today and you beat us in the biggest game of the season
One off game in three weeks. Long long time from now to then

I'd make that your last comment.
No sorry I won’t make that my last post...Everyone is entitled to an opinion and it was an emotional day. Something might have gone horribly wrong for him to chip it back to the keeper when that pen would have won the league.. he’s never done that before as far as I remember he hasn’t done it. I was just thinking that Pep wouldn’t excuse that sort of shit penalty

If I’ve upset a few blues then yeah I’m sorry but it doesn’t seem to sit right

Blue for 40 years so I don’t post lightly

United need 7 points from 9 to keep it alive for them.
7 points from Villa a, Leicester h, Liverpool h, this run of games between tomorrow and next Saturday, so in 6 days only.

no fucking way they do 7 points imo.

VAR brings out the 'not a clear and obvious error' post hoc rationalisation.

It's the role of VAR to point out to the ref that they see a penalty where he didn't, and award the spot kick. At the very least, if they are equivocating, they should be duty bound having watched the footage to say to Taylor, "Not sure - you need to go to the monitor". Failure to do at least that just makes the system look what it is - open to abuse/bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.