Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I don’t buy all of this talk of Pep resting players not to give anything away.
As if Tuchel isn’t going to be aware of how we play. He’ll be studying the PSG, Dortmund and all other games we’ve played with a false 9.
After the FA cup game, today was about sending them a message and winning the PL. Now Chelsea will have a lot of confidence going into the final and questions will rightly be asked if they have our number.
You mean he might have recordings of our recent performances? Is that technology even available?
It will surprise some numpties on here if it is!!

What's with the home form this season? 4 defeats and (IIRC) two draws. 16 points gone west. Yes; the away form has been exceptional, to counter that. But it's still frustrating to lose that many points at home. And yes; I'm aware that other teams have also been mediocre on their own patches.

The pitch is shite but that wasn't the reason today.

Shite attitude. This only means that a stronger side has to be played next week, against a confident Newcastle with nothing to lose. And it's a week closer to the final. Two important games against Chelsea and Pep picks the 2nd string and we lose them both. I'm wondering whether I'll be opening my bubbly at all this season.
Get your corkscrew ready mate you will be oppening it soon enough.

Well if I wanted to break into a team and I was playing for the title I would be running my bollocks off trying to show a bit of something. Unfortunately he isn't bringing anything to the team and he should be nowhere near it.
Absolutely! I had really high hopes for this lad. He has slowly but surely pissed on those expectations!

Mendy, just why. Fuck up by Rodri, Torres not involved, Serge oh dear, just blast it man. The rest average. Psychologically does it give them an edge? Not sure it does, semi final we had 7 changes and today 9, but the mind does crazy things. Not at the races today

I'm fucked off because i want city to win,aguero scores that penalty and imo we would be champions, I'm not happy about the set up of the team, I'm sure pep had his reasons, but I'm a baggage handler not a coach so I haven't the foggiest.
But over all I am fucked off with that fucking penalty that was the turning point and imo thats why Chelsea played so well second half, love sergio, but you looked pissed off when we scored then you go and make a laughing stock of yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.