Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Pep’s record in English football:

apart from being a prick you are not very bright. if a manager disrespects the FA cup, especially at the semi final stage, and also plays a weakened team in a Derby it's quite obvious he doesn't get English football. those 2 games alone mean everything to us. before he came his "Derbies" were against no hopers or teams a hundred miles away . i would have thought he'd have learned by now. you too actually .

apart from being a prick you are not very bright. if a manager disrespects the FA cup, especially at the semi final stage, and also plays a weakened team in a Derby it's quite obvious he doesn't get English football. those 2 games alone mean everything to us. before he came his "Derbies" were against no hopers or teams a hundred miles away . i would have thought he'd have learned by now. you too actually .

I can assure you that I’m a lot brighter than you are.

Enjoy being a miserable bitter little prick :)

Complete bollocks, sorry you're carrying such a big bitter chip on your shoulder. You used to be a humourrous wum now just an annoying wum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.