Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Very odd game and arguably our worst performance of the season. Still struggling to work out what the formation was and if it was meant to be a 343 it certainly didn’t look like it. Mendy has potentially thrown away his chance of being on the bench for the rest of the season, looked like he was playing with weights in his boots. Shadow of a player unfortunately. Don’t understand what was going through Sergio’s head with the penalty and equally don’t understand what was going through Taylor’s head when he didn’t give the penalty other than ‘I’m not letting the bastards win it on my watch’. Poor refereeing throughout and was quite happy to blow when we went near them but happy to on when they went through us. Disappointed to not win league today but fingers crossed Villa or Leicester can help out although I am not sure they will. Dippers will have given up as well so the twats could be four behind before we play again. Looks like we will have to win it at Newcastle again. Want to see Foden, Silva, Mahrez, Ferny, Gundogan start next week as well as Zinchenko Stones and Walker. Chuck in Dias, Sterling (assuming KDB not quite 100%) and Ederson and it’s good enough to win
Don't think it was the worst imo it was shit infact horrible to watch but what do we expect with 9 changes & Mendy & Sterling down the left & Cancelo & Torres on the right all 4 look miles off it

Then for whatever reason came into his fucking head Aguero takes it upon himself to try & totally take the piss instead of winning the game there & then smash it in the net for fuck sake no excuse will cover what he did there

Pep please stop trying to match up with Tuchal hes now finding the Chelsea boss like he does Klopp just pick your best side win the game & League then play the other idiots in the last 3 fuck sake man

We piss the league playing 4 3 3 & then just like the Semi 3 5 2 matching up to Chelsea fucking shite don't worry about those cunts we are City & let them chase us down

Cant believe that penalty fucking mental

United need 7 points from 9 to keep it alive for them.
7 points from Villa a, Leicester h, Liverpool h, this run of games between tomorrow and next Saturday, so in 6 days only.

no fucking way they do 7 points imo.
I'll hold you to that

Since the Aguero thread has been locked for some reason, I'll post in here instead.

Sergio has disappointed me a few times with his behaviour recently. Not just talking about today. Constantly leaking to the media (although that's been going on for a few years, it's particularly distasteful when you're not doing it on the pitch), going on and on about how he "finally got to play" after his goal against Palace.

Today was unacceptable. His reaction to Sterling should have been a bashful "thanks for saving my arse", not giving him the daggers as though he's stepped in your limelight. The penalty was a ridiculous piece of showboating which ultimately cost us the win.

Pep probably won't trust him again, bar a farewell appearance on the final day.
I think I can understand why it is locked

Chill out

We'll still have 20 days off to prepare as we'll have won it before we kick a ball again

Rags have....

Sunday - Villa (a)
Tuesday - Leicester (h)
Thursday - Liverpool (h)

No chance are they winning 3 games in 5 days against decent opposition. Draw one and it's as good as over on goal difference

In fact I'll stick my neck out and say that we'll be the new champions of england in about 20 hours
Bet they will win all 3

Shite attitude. This only means that a stronger side has to be played next week, against a confident Newcastle with nothing to lose. And it's a week closer to the final. Two important games against Chelsea and Pep picks the 2nd string and we lose them both. I'm wondering whether I'll be opening my bubbly at all this season.
Don’t the rags have 3 games this week?
Will be won before we kick another ball....

I think Mendy must have been playing with leg weights on and someone else’s contact lenses in. He was an absolute shambles. It was like watching a pub team player.
He should never be allowed anywhere near the team again. Not even on the bench unless there is nobody available. I’d rather see delap on the bench.
Sterling’s finishing is comedy. Unless it’s an open goal, he will always take the wrong option.
Cancelo is following in his footsteps. Awful today.
Torres, not up to it. Would rather have seen Palmer or Doyle.
Jesus, runs around a lot, created the goal, but wasn’t a threat.
Aguero. The less said about that piss take of a penalty, the better. Disgraceful decision by him to try that.

I really hope the 1st team watched that, and want revenge.

I'm pissed off tbh. The rotation was understandable but the players he picked didn't turn up, and not for the first time. The opportunity was there to seal the title at home and too many fluffed their lines.

The problem now is not that we keep dropping a bollock when all we have to do is win. The bigger problen is that this United team is not the one from a few seasons gone. They are riding on a wave of confidence and good results. A few fuck up's and this league could be gone. This United team won't be going anywhere, we may not want to admit it and take the piss but it's true. A few signings and they will replace Liverpool again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.