Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Regarding Sergio, yes he was a fool, but give him a break, it was only a few days ago he scored one of the best goals of the season.

Telling him to fuck off is not on.

Give your heads a wobble.

It will all be forgotten next week when we are champions.
That's not the point

Sergio ffs ! 2-0 game over ! His first Panenka in a City shirt I believe, at 3-0 yes , last kick of the half at 1-0. Without doubt his last game in a City shirt.
Touché Turtle has been lulled in to a false sense of security in that game , they’re a very average side. Mendy , Gabby , Cancelo , can leave tomorrow for my money , maybe throw Raheem “shit second touch “ Sterling into the mix.

As long as Pep dosent pull this tinkering shit in Champions League final i will forgive him.

I still see our Bench in my minds eye at the end of that Lyon game and come out in a cold sweat.

That was almost unforgivable.

Of course but no need to give him a practice match 3 weeks before the final.

Sterling and Jesus were always going to start today and both of them together won’t in the final.

I wasn’t advocating playing the exact starting 11 and formation as we will in the CL. More not playing a complete random formation and gifting them any mental advantage. They could and probably should have won by more in the end.

Nah I dont agree. Keep em match fit and game hungry. City with players rested versus a full steam Chelsea team might be bad
I get what youre saying but were a couple of injuries away from having to rely on some of that lot today and that worries me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.