Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

What I fear, is that Pep won’t even put Kun on the bench for the remainder, imagine that penalty being his last contribution. That would be heartbreaking.
Pep is as senitmental as anyone when the game allows him to be. If the league is won by the last day of the season, and it will be, Aguero will get a full game with fans in the ground, and there will be tears when he lifts the trophy and tears again when he does the lap of honour. What he won't be getting is a minute in the CL final.

So Tuchel has proven he knows how to best our second team. Let's see if he can figure out how to beat the best team in Europe.

Exactly. Pep clearly isn’t worried to much about not winning today or else he’d have played his best eleven. If we played our best eleven today and struggled, then I would be worried for the final.

Right.

Not a pen on Sterling - sorry, he was stumbling. Really sharp call by the ref.

Aguero - deary me, look what you could have won.

Still not totally despondant. I fancied us for winning that right up until the end. Can't be bad. A better performance than the QF and Leeds game for me.

Raheem's link up play has gone off the boil notably but he put in the yards. Gabby looks lost because he never gets to play with the good team. Attacking is a confidence game. Both are lacking. Look how confident Foden and Gundogan were when they came on. Straight into aggressive attacking. Can't wait for them to turn it around.

The rest of them I have very little to say about.

Only good thing about that is that it might keep the dippers out of the top 4. Second half was really poor. Starting line up was mental. Some poor performances today.
Yeah, we still overshadow that match. Liverpool would have to deal with handing us the title to keep their top 4 hopes alive. And Utd have to deal with the possibility of losing to their 'greatest rivals' and sealing us as champions at the same time. Nice ordeal for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.