Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

We lose the final I'll be asking serious questions on Pep's future. Reason being is if we lose it, then it will be his fault through tinkering and fucking about. Our best 11 should be beating this Chelsea squad every day of the weak, if it doesn't, it's on Pep.
Come on now

Attachments

• CE32332C-48EE-4C66-91CA-8F3758073AC9.jpeg
    CE32332C-48EE-4C66-91CA-8F3758073AC9.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
The kind of abuse dished today in post match threat makes it seems like we have lost the title, yes we lost the game, everyone is gutted and wanted to win it but that was way over the top.

We would be league champions in few days, that would make 2 trophies with a shot at third one, we got here because of the manager and the squad we have. Be thankful for where we are, we could be united who are searching for the league title for past 8 seasons.

For the Cl final, a 4-5-1 would be an ideal setup on today's evidence imo, shore up the midfield, try to outnumber them and deprive them for possession and control. Easier said than done but i reckon that should do it

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Dino
Gundogan
Silva
Mahrez
Foden
Debruyne

Chelsea didn't have a near full team playing they rested their 4 best players
With the exception of Gilmour those players are rotated a lot so not necessarily their 4 best players & they’ve now possibly lost one to injury

I think one or two have forgot we still need 3 points to win the League.

And before anyone says it.

I am not comfortable with automatically assuming the Rags wont win all their remaining games for us to secure the Title.

We need to assume they will win the lot,and we need 3 points from our next game.
I'll be extremely surprised if the rags get 3 wins in 5 days especially with Leicester and Liverpool being 2 of those games and both still needing results for their top 4 hopes. I don't think we'll need the 3 points it'll be done by the time we play Newcastle on Friday.

Players can't have it all their way all the time. When they are great they deserve the accolades, but it's a 2 way street. When they make poor decisions they should expect the negativity that comes with it. No matter how good a player you are, there will be times in your career when you fuck up. And they should shoulder the negatives along with the positives.
And he has held his hand up and is probably not going to dwell on it. It was a totally shit pen but going back into the match thread there were a few videos posted on where it was successful (including one in penalty-shootout)

The kind of abuse dished today in post match threat makes it seems like we have lost the title, yes we lost the game, everyone is gutted and wanted to win it but that was way over the top.

We would be league champions in few days, that would make 2 trophies with a shot at third one, we got here because of the manager and the squad we have. Be thankful for where we are, we could be united who are searching for the league title for past 8 seasons.

For the Cl final, a 4-5-1 would be an ideal setup on today's evidence imo, shore up the midfield, try to outnumber them and deprive them for possession and control. Easier said than done but i reckon that should do it

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Dino
Gundogan
Silva
Mahrez
Foden
Debruyne
In other words, Tuesday night’s team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.