Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Just seen the Sterling penalty it's a pen all day long impossible not to
It was definitely a Penalty.

And Taylor is a cheating Rag ****.

The fact is though Sterling has a habit of just running in to the Box looking to fall over 9 times out of every 10.This biases legitimate penalty calls.

That is all Taylor,and VAR officials will use as an excuse.
Totally agree and while a pen he prob still
Could have stayed on his feet and bothered to strike the ball but his impulse is to always go over.

Sometimes it works when it should/and sometimes when shouldn’t. Sometimes it doesn’t.

TBF.. I would prefer we didn’t switch off for a month.. and kept some sense of urgency into mid month as well as fitness into mid-month.

Also.. would prefer to face a Tuchel side that has no experience of playing against a proper Pep city team. I don’t think we lose either game against Tuchel with our best available team.. and no chance we lose both!

Yes it's a hard choice but he has to play his first teamers or it will disrupt our rhythm. We can't just turn up on the day and click

I'm not so sure. Tuchel has got them well organised, is tactically astute and they have clinical match winners in the team. No surprise as they've invested heavily but of course that's rarely mentioned.

So if we lose the final you will have vonfidence in Pep going forward? After today also? This is a hypothetical scenario too mind.
Too bloody right I will. You seriously would want a manager out that wins a double and gets to the chumps league final? That's fuckin unbelievable

So you have never seen this type of penalty scored before? And you haven't seen us miss other types of penalties regularly?

Odd
Don't like Panenkas full stop
The ones down the middle are hit half way up with a bit more force
Virtually impossible to stop
Trying that type of chip risks stubbing boot or studs.
Panenkas are grandstanding end of
Fun when you're 4 up maybe

It was definitely a Penalty.

And Taylor is a cheating Rag ****.

The fact is though Sterling has a habit of just running in to the Box looking to fall over 9 times out of every 10.This biases legitimate penalty calls.

That is all Taylor,and VAR officials will use as an excuse.
For balance Sterling could have been off for that stupid early tackle ,our Penalty was a tad harsh on Chelsea.

We have all got giddy after reaching the CL final, players, staff and fans. We now need to get back to being professional because Chelsea have the hoodoo over us at the moment and that isn't a good sign.
They've beaten our second string - and only just both times

I ain't a rag. Wind your neck in. I can have my own opinion and disagree with people. Doesn't make me a fucking rag.
Don't worry it's the norm on here. If you make a point and the other members don't agree it's the standard response. It's their favourite 3 letter word!

@Inter Me Nan is all ragged out tonight lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.