Return of Supporters

There will be 1200 in hospitality with all areas open except the Tunnel Club. Chairman’s Club is for club vetted guests only
Do you know if that hospitality is available to be purchased by ballot winners or is it specifically for Tunnel club and other corporate members?

Do you know if that hospitality is available to be purchased by ballot winners or is it specifically for Tunnel club and other corporate members?
Hospitality suites are only open to those that had seasonal hospitality for 19/20.
Everyone is a ballot for a ticket to their own suite except for Tunnel Club and Chairmans lounge as they are closed for this game. If they are successful they can take their pick of the suites available

It wasn’t City Matters that I was suspicious of , the Club should of made it known what % of tickets were available to each group. I’ve asked previously for a breakdown on points but the Only answer I have received is the club won’t release this info. When you get the chance could you please post the breakdown on here for those that are interested ?
I absolutely agree (as do the other CM reps) that the Club don't help themselves. Had they been more open in their comms and explained their logic, it would have been a big help.

Commumications are their weak point and have been for as long as I've been on City Matters. The new advertising boards were a case in point. We'd have advised handling that a bit differently in order to head off some fairly obvious (to us) questions and complaints.

And we'd have liked to have seen their comms on this before time, so we could check it was as clear and unambiguous as possible.

Only for Seasonal Hospitality members. But I guess it might depend on the take-up. Maybe if they're short on numbers they'll sell some spaces. But they've said nothing to us and I reckon it's highly unlikely.

There will be 1200 in hospitality with all areas open except the Tunnel Club. Chairman’s Club is for club vetted guests only
Does anyone know what percentage of a sell out 55k home crowd are hospitality? If it’s 12% that equates to 6,600. Fair fucks if we have that many but I am not convinced it to be the case but I will stand corrected if it is the case

Does anyone know what percentage of a sell out 55k home crowd are hospitality? If it’s 12% that equates to 6,600. Fair fucks if we have that many but I am not convinced it to be the case but I will stand corrected if it is the case
No idea.

On a normal matchday the 6,600 seems about right but in terms of actual seasonal hospitality members id be surprised if it more than 1000. Most tickets are sold as one offs or companies buying multiples to entertain guest/clients.

Interesting take mate. I remember it completely differently. I queued up on the saturday about 9 ish, got my ticket at around 7pm and we picked up ten tickets based on 5 season ticket books and 5 membership cards with ticket stubs. Yes madness outside and inside the ground, best part was reading the graffiti on the walls, making light of a typical ticket office fiasco.
You could be right , been many a beverage past me lips since the. And me memory not what it was. I know I wasn’t a ST holder then , I started the year after but our kid was ...

I’m not into how they have give all those with 22k points tickets then left it as a free for all for the rest , think it should eather go on points for all or ballots for all, don’t like this city matters input at all , open to self interest at the very least ..

W
@dannybcity has said that the club said that they wanted the reduced crowd to reflect the relative percentages of a normal matchday crowd. So about 75% would be seasoncard holders.

We managed to reduce the Cityzens allocation in order to guarantee tickets for the higher points holders and we don't know exactly how many tickets that is, but it's over 500 as far as we know. So those are effectively a few hundred extra tickets in the SC ballot as they're tickets that anyone with over 22k points won't need to apply for, which reduces the pool of potential applicants.
Will Fergie get a ticket? He seems to have made his way into every other bloody Stadium!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.