Return of Supporters

I still cant believe all the respect that was shown to the twat when we won the league in 2018. I’m sure we had to do a minutes applause for him, which I refused to take part in. The guy wasn’t even gravely ill.

Do you know if that hospitality is available to be purchased by ballot winners or is it specifically for Tunnel club and other corporate members?
Hospitality suites are only open to those that had seasonal hospitality for 19/20.
Everyone is a ballot for a ticket to their own suite except for Tunnel Club and Chairmans lounge as they are closed for this game. If they are successful they can take their pick of the suites available
Correct

That fucks me right off that hospitality get 12% off the tickets (almost guaranteed attendance) while 35k of us scramble for the remaining 8,800. In fact even worse, after 22k points holders are catered for it'll be 33k after 6,600 seats remain.

Imagine the carnage if we get an allocation for the CL final.
So a 1 in 5 chance.

Don't agree with how it's been planned out but that's another story. 1 in 5 is much better than watching from home. I suspect it'll be more 1 in 4 as not everyone will apply.

No idea.

On a normal matchday the 6,600 seems about right but in terms of actual seasonal hospitality members id be surprised if it more than 1000. Most tickets are sold as one offs or companies buying multiples to entertain guest/clients.
No idea how many are in hospitality but I think whilst there are not a massive number of people who go to every game there will still be a load of 'season members' that are companies who just bring different people every time. They can still apply. As a hospitality season ticket holder you can only apply for 2 tickets - so if you hold 6 hospitality tickets (that you farm out every week to different 'clients' etc) you can still only apply for 2.

Will be 60k in there for the presentation if they open the gates b4 the end, will be 40k if they don’t and ppl have to jib up the turrets ...
I’m guessing they will be measures in place to stop entry to the complex ..

So a 1 in 5 chance.

Don't agree with how it's been planned out but that's another story. 1 in 5 is much better than watching from home. I suspect it'll be more 1 in 4 as not everyone will apply.
the fairest system re: season tickets would be if you apply you get "one raffle ticket" for every loyalty point you have. So if person 1 applies with 22000 loyalty points and person B applies with 1000 loyalty points then person 1 has 22 times the chance of getting a ticket.

the fairest system re: season tickets would be if you apply you get "one raffle ticket" for every loyalty point you have. So if person 1 applies with 22000 loyalty points and person B applies with 1000 loyalty points then person 1 has 22 times the chance of getting a ticket.
You know what....that's the best thing I've read in this thread, covers all bases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.