Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton. A Kent II? At some point Covid becomes a mild illness de to vaccination and we will no longer care. Are we there yet, or are we so tired of caring?!

If a virus spreads and it causes only mild illness, does it matter?

For me the point at which we just accept it and move on is when everyone who wants a vaccine has been offered one.

I’m not willing to give up my civil liberties to protect stupid people who are anti vaccine.

For this reason I’m in support of immunity passports for things like gigs, football etc.

This is based on the assumption the current vaccines work on variants of course.

Last edited:
Environment Secretary George Eustice cannot rule out the enforcement of local restrictions in coronavirus hotspot areas.

Can someone explain to me why, when all the evidence points to the vaccines being effective against the Indian variant, the uptick in cases are even relevant given all the vulnerable groups have been offered a vaccine?

Can someone explain to me why, when all the evidence points to the vaccines being effective against the Indian variant, the uptick in cases are even relevant given all the vulnerable groups have been offered a vaccine?
One reason is that more circulating virus is more viral replication which is a higher chance of a vaccine-evading strain mutation.

For me the point at which we just accept it and move on is when everyone who wants a vaccine has been offered one.

I’m not willing to give up my civil liberties to protect stupid people who are anti vaccine.

For this reason I’m in support of immunity passports for things like gigs, football etc.

This is based on the assumption the current vaccines work on variants of course.
So in your world the only unvaccinated people are stupid are they?

Did anyone watch Hospital on BBC2 last night, fucking heart breaking, all these twats who think it won’t affect them need to look at that 50 year lad RIP.

Just had my first jab.

They're doing walk ups at Preston Grasshoppers Rugby Club for anyone over 18 if you're in that neck of the woods. Its the good stuff too - Pfizer (I know they're all good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.