Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How will that be possible? They'd have to charter over 200 planes (?) to facilitate that for 5,000 ticket holders. Plus presumably the same would apply for Chelsea?
No idea. I was speaking to my account manager earlier this evening re Everton and this game very briefly entered into the conversation. I have no idea on ticket allocation etc but it is something she said they are exploring

No idea. I was speaking to my account manager earlier this evening re Everton and this game very briefly entered into the conversation. I have no idea on ticket allocation etc but it is something she said they are exploring
I could see them offering it as an option but not making it mandatory

Not a chance the club can organise travel for that many people in less than 2 weeks.
best guess is the extra 1500 mentioned previously will be for club organised travel.
ticket allocation will be fun!

It is the case for travel. You can’t use NHS PCR tests for travel purposes. They were only free after Wembley as it was part of the government trial. For return you HAVE to pre book the test and produce proof at border control on return.

It doesn’t mention that on the Visit Portugal website. I actually have two private tests at hold from a cancelled trip anyway.

Anybody any idea on ticket prices not sure what Liverpool vs Spurs fans paid.

Seen something come out the cheapest ticket will be €180
granted it's a little out of date - but i applied for the CL final a few years ago when spurs (VAR) did us..

there were 4 categories then (similar to fa cup final), cheapest was €70, most expensive was like €350. screenshot of the email below.

I'd hazard a guess it'll be somewhere in between - if its only 5/6k fans for each side - i doubt they're gonna be able to offer different categories this time round.

1620851689672.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.