Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

granted it's a little out of date - but i applied for the CL final a few years ago when spurs (VAR) did us..

there were 4 categories then (similar to fa cup final), cheapest was €70, most expensive was like €350. screenshot of the email below.

I'd hazard a guess it'll be somewhere in between - if its only 5/6k fans for each side - i doubt they're gonna be able to offer different categories this time round.

View attachment 16674
2019 ticket prices were €70, €160, €450, and €600.

2020 ticket prices were announced prior to Covid happening and were €70, €180, €450, and €600.

Those upper price ones will take some shifting. Something to look forward to! :|

How will that be possible? They'd have to charter over 200 planes (?) to facilitate that for 5,000 ticket holders. Plus presumably the same would apply for Chelsea?
200 planes x 200 passengers =
granted it's a little out of date - but i applied for the CL final a few years ago when spurs (VAR) did us..

there were 4 categories then (similar to fa cup final), cheapest was €70, most expensive was like €350. screenshot of the email below.

I'd hazard a guess it'll be somewhere in between - if its only 5/6k fans for each side - i doubt they're gonna be able to offer different categories this time round.

View attachment 16675
Think most expensive in 2019 was 440 euros

2019 ticket prices were €70, €160, €450, and €600.

2020 ticket prices were announced prior to Covid happening and had proportionately gone up a bit but I can't find the document.
thats just me being a cheapskate then ha, my brain chose to omit the category 1 and 2!!

Not a chance the club can organise travel for that many people in less than 2 weeks.
best guess is the extra 1500 mentioned previously will be for club organised travel.
ticket allocation will be fun!
Don’t bet against it. United are planning on flying their whole 2000 allocation to Gdańsk a few days earlier under arguably more challenging circumstances with Poland still being in lockdown. City (and Chelsea) will have done a fair amount of prep work behind the scenes already to establish what’s doable and what’s not.

There are plenty of aircraft sitting about.
what would be impressive is a fleet of Etihad aircraft being the chartered aircraft!!!

thats just me being a cheapskate then ha, my brain chose to omit the category 1 and 2!!
Difficult to say what I wouldn't pay to attend the game, but no game of football should cost more than my season ticket. I think its very similar for the final of the Euros and the World Cup. Makes you wonder how much superbowl tickets go for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.